Hours: 32-40 hours per week
Who we are
At the end of 2018, Fectar started to make augmented and virtual reality (AR and VR) accessible to companies and education. With an accessible Content Management System (CMS) platform for AR and VR and a free Android and iOS app, interactive 3D experiences can be created and viewed without programming. The developments in the field of AR / VR are going very fast; more than 1.75 billion smartphones worldwide already support this new application. By the end of 2021, we expect to have realized around 20 million installed apps and thousands of content developers use our platform and the Fectar app every day in more than 175 countries.
Account manager Education & Events who helps to build further
More and more companies and (educational) organizations want to get started with augmented and virtual reality and are curious about how they can use this technology in their field. As an Account Manager Education & Events you inform interested parties about the possibilities of Fectar; This includes educational institutions, publishers, advertising agencies, event organizations and other parties associated with the field. Maintaining the (international) partner network is therefore also important. The challenge is to come up with applications for multiple industries and help put them on the market successfully.
The Account Manager Education & Events
– focuses on the international education and events market.
– follows up leads that are received via the website or social platforms.
– actively approaches potential customers by calling and arranging appointments.
– gives product presentations during in-house workshops, trade fairs, webinars and video calls.
– independently prepares quotations for prospects.
– has an active role in onboarding a new customer.
– provides interim reports of the sales funnel.
– is involved in marketing activities, including co-organizing trade fairs and customer days.
We are looking for
An experienced Account Manager Education & Events (3 to 5 years work experience) who is familiar with international sales and with demonstrable affinity for AR / VR technology. Someone who, like us, is extremely curious about discovering, developing and improving the sustainable added value of AR & VR. Search terms: creative, perseverance, social, independent, flexible. Good command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written and in possession of a driving license.
– a competitive salary
– contract (32-40 hours) fixed time with 1 month trial period
– travel allowance and mobile telephony allowance.
– challenge and space to develop.
– the opportunity to change something in education and in business.
Time for coffee!
Do you want to know what it is like to work in the dynamics of a fast-growing start-up? With large (international) customers? With experienced entrepreneurs? With state-of-the-art technology? And that also just in the beating heart of ‘s-Hertogenbosch? We look forward to your application and would like to meet you.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information you can also call Patrick on 06-52394246.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.